As independent stockist and distributor of quality professional power tools, petrol water pumps, submersible water pumps, ladders, heaters, Refina mixing drills, Stephill generators, Ebac dehumidifiers, van vaults, Sterling safety boots, Dewalt safety boots, scruff safety boots and Titan youngman boards. With great low prices and next working day delivery we can offer you a great service and buying with confidence
We accept most major forms of payment, barclaycard are a major player in the credit industry and as such can provide you with credit when you need it most. You can contact Barclaycard on 0800 151 0900 whic is free from most phones within the uk. Freephonne numbers are a great way of letting customers contact you, if you'd like to buy an 0800 number for your own business there are several options available, you can discuss what would best suit your freephone needs.
New Bosch Tools in 2018Bosch is a household name in the engineering and electronics sector. For over a century, it has been the go-to brand for power tools, automotive components and many others. Its headquarters are located in Gerlingen, Germany. In 2011, the company became the world's largest supplier of motor vehicle components. Despite its firm footing in its niche, the firm strives to remain at the pinnacle by continually developing cutting-edge and innovative products that appeal to their clientele. The following are the latest releases from the Bosch enterprise.
1. 18V 4-Tool Combo KitThis kit packs up tools that are fully capable of handling any DIY job as well as professional tasks. The 4-tool package includes the Compact Tough ½" driver/drill, ¼" Hex Impact driver, a 18V Compact Reciprocating Saw, and a flashlight. The robust nature of the Compact Tough driver makes it suitable for heavy-duty jobs. The hex impact driver is perfect for repetitive driving tasks, as it has a speed of up to 2800RPM. Should you face any sturdy material that requires cutting, the Compact Reciprocating Saw will come in handy. To ensure that work goes on after sundown, a bright 18V flashlight is added to complement the package. Also, a drill set of assorted bits is included in case the need for adjustment arises. Notably, all the tools are cordless, making them usable anywhere.
2. BLAZE 135 Ft. Laser Measure with Color DisplayEquipped with top of the range specs, the BLAZE 135 is the ultimate laser measure. It has an interactive guide that assists the user in making measurements through the use of pictures, words and letters. The colour display certainly improves the aesthetic aspect while also increasing legibility of the screen as well as usability of the device. All measurements are in real-time, and the gadget can store up to 20 measurements at a time. The inbuilt laser precision technology assures the user of accurate measurements for up to 135 feet. On top of this, the small design of the BLAZE 135 enhances its portability.
3. 12V Max Lithium-Ion 6.0 Ah BatteryThe compactness of the Bosch 12V 6 Ah battery is unmatched in the line of 12-volt batteries. Moreover, this battery has the best runtime when compared to its peers. It offers a 50% improvement over its predecessor, which was impressive while only having a capacity of 4.0 Ah. Regarding compatibility, the 12V Max perfectly augments all Bosch products with a 12-volt power rating. Furthermore, this battery is the epitome of resilience, as it can withstand extreme weather conditions of up to -4 0C.
4. 18V/12V Dual-Bay Battery ChargerIn addition to charging Bosch batteries, this Dual-bay charger can also juice up mobile phone batteries. Its ambidexterity allows it to charge both !8B and 12V batteries, as well as having a 2.4A USB port that supports fast charging for your smartphone. The integrated LED indicators are useful in monitor5ing charging process. Typically, a 18V battery charge for one and a half hours while the 12V variant takes 45 minutes to charge completely.
5. 18V Blower (Bare Tool)If you are looking for a robust, expedient and powerful air blower, look no further than the Bosch 18V blower. It produces air at a speed of 167 mph and a volume of 71 cubic feet per minute. The pressure at which air is released is adjustable, thanks to the availability of several nozzles. The user also has control over the speed. This blower has an energy efficient motor which consumes one-ampere-hour for every nine minutes on low speed and five minutes per ampere-hour on high speed. As a complementary feature, Bosch added a debris collection tube to this package.
There are many different brands of power tools competing for people's customs. By offering additional online services, including training, a few stand out. Certainly if you are buying power tools you would want a whole kit of them, it works out cheaper in the long run. When it comes to kits, the De Walt XRP is the best selling. Not only does it have 9 power tools it also has a 18 volt impact driver. This is followed by the Power-Cable 8 Tool which markets itself as everything a carpenter might need. The "multi-tool" is especially useful.
Time to move on from kits to brands themselves. The best brand for power tools for 2017 was Milwaukee. Run by William Moore & Son and based in Preston, Lancashire, their tag line is "Nothing But Heavy Duty". The One-Key Tool app allows for utilisation of various power tools and track missing tools and other records regarding tools.This is followed by the Makita who have 100 year in the hardware industry. Marketing themselves as the number one power tool They sells various sets of power tools, most notably cordless power tools. They have created a service centre in Glasgow which doubles as a training academy. DeWalt, who has the tag lines "Guaranteed tough" and "Trusted by Professionals" comes third. They have a wide range of after sales service on their website.
Although Bosch are more known for their home appliances including white goods, they come fourth in these list of power tool brands. Based in Milton Keynes, they offer discounts of power tools referred to as "Warehouse Products". Stihl who specialises more in outdoor tools like chainsaws, comes fifth. They have a interactive catalogue from which you can browse their products in the comfort of your own home. They market their power tools as being "Lightweight, Quiet and Powerful".
Ridgid Tools comes sixth. They are manufactured to the highest standard and as durable, powerful and professional product. All tools have a lifetime warrantee.
Porter-Cable comes seventh, one of the older names on this list, dating back to 1906 as far as general hardware and tools is concerned. They market themselves to the professional tradesman and woodworker. They also have a number of service centres to help repair your product.
It is always a good idea to remember safety first when using tools. Keep them locked up in a shed when you are not using them and never allow anyone under 18 to use your tools.